Sat, 10 Aug|
Kowloon Public Pier (Old Clock Tower)
RSVP - ICAAHK Boat Trip 2019 to Po Toi Island & iPhone photography tutorial
Time & Location
10 Aug 2019, 10:10 am – 6:00 pm
Kowloon Public Pier (Old Clock Tower), Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
About The Event
Dear Alumni/ students/ friends,
One of our signature events is coming up! ICAAHK is organising a boat trip around Po Toi Island, on 10th August 2019 (Saturday)!
During the trip, we will hike on Po Toi Island, overviewing the ancient rock formations and carvings. We have arranged a lunch at Ming Kee Seafood restaurant, and there will be time for a dip in the sea around Shek O Beach, if the conditions permit. For interested parties, there will also be a small iPhone photography skills sharing tutorial and Q&A, by Charles Poon, our honorary photographer, and ex-chair of IC PhotoSoc.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Date: 10th August 2019 (Saturday)
- Assembly time: 9:50am (please be punctual, we will leave sharp at 10:00am!)
- Assembly location: TST Public Pier, next to the old clock tower
- Dismissal: 6:00pm TST Public Pier
- Price (excluding lunch): $280/person
- (Early bird price: $220/person for ICAAHK members or current students, if paid on or before 27th July 2019) ICAAHK HSBC account no. 062-1-064377]
- Activities: Tour around Po Toi Island, with seafood lunch (extra ~$180/person, please bring cash!), and a dip in the sea around Shek O Beach.
There will also be a small session for iPhone photography tutorial!
Contact: Charles Poon 6055 1021
We cordially invite our alumni and current students to come and join us to the boat trip. Families and friends are welcomed. As there are only 26 places, they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. In the event of over-subscription, priority will be given to IC alumni who are ICAAHK members. For registration, please kindly reply to email@example.com, together with the scanned bank pay-in slip copy or RSVP on ICAAHK website, on or before 3rd August 2019.
Please contact Charles Poon (6055 1021) for any enquires.
*Your place will only be confirmed when we have received your scanned bank pay-in slip copy/ payment via ICAAHK website, and an email confirmation is being sent.
**By attending, the attendants accept that the Imperial College Alumni Association of Hong Kong and the organizers of this trip are not under any liability for the loss of property or injuries to the attendant or any member of the party.
* Please be reminded to wear appropriate shoes, hat, sunglasses, swimming gear, and bring drinks as appropriate. Small quantities of drinks and snacks will be provided.
**The trip will be cancelled when typhoon signal No. 3 or higher, or red/black rainstorm warnings, are hoisted.